Technology Consulting Practice
Javelin Group helps retailers and ecommerce businesses to deliver major change in retail and ecommerce and to implement the chosen solutions and the recommended technologies.
Implementation planning and setup
- We work with the retailers’ executive team to setup a programme with strong governance, including the delivery roadmaps, plans, organisation structure and roles, budget and financial benefits case
- We describe the skills required to augment the internal team and help to interview external contractors – this can be single individuals for key roles through to a complete competitive systems integrator selection process.
Implementation support and QA
- We resource senior programme roles including programme manager, programme officers and project managers, to ensure retailers’ large programmes start in the right direction and work at pace. Ensuring programme managers have both deep retail knowledge and significant large programme experience is essential to ensuring a programme’s success.
- For retailers who already have a programme organisation in place, our senior retail technology consulting team provides an advisory, QA role, offering subject matter expertise to the steering group. Regular contact as well as intensive support during key phases of the programme is the best model for this work. Our external perspective brings lessons learned from many other retail programmes and ensures a retailer is getting ready for upcoming programme phases and driving value from the key suppliers.
- A retailer with a programme in crisis can turn to us for discreet project turnaround services. We rapidly give you a view of programme status and list the key urgent actions required to turn it around. We also deliver senior resource to take on key roles or to provide temporary relief and mentoring and support to staff under pressure.
Please see below for programme leadership clients, or contact Martin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7961 3200 to discuss your requirements.