ABOUT JAVELIN GROUP
- Javelin Group is a trading name of Accenture (UK) Limited. Registered Office: 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD. Registered in England and Wales with registered number 475730.
- For all enquiries, comments, feedback or further information regarding the Website, please contact email@example.com. We welcome your views on how to improve our Website.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY YOU
- The Website is available in English, French and German only.
- You may copy, download, adapt or print off one true copy of the materials, information, brochures, press releases, news items and other publicly available content on the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to the Website.
- You may link to the Website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Javelin’s reputation or take advantage of it, or suggest any endorsement or approval on Javelin’s part where none exists.
- The copyright and any registered or unregistered rights in trade marks, trade names and logos (including the Javelin name and logo) are exclusively owned by Javelin or licensed to Javelin by its third party suppliers and contributors. All rights are reserved and acknowledged. You may not use our trade marks, trade names and logos in any way without our prior written approval.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Website is lawful under the laws of any country in which you access it.
- You must not:
- use the Website to defame, threaten, harass, abuse or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- interfere with the smooth running of the Website;
- impersonate anyone else;
- provide inaccurate personal information;
- use the Website to harvest personal information about others;
- transmit any viruses or other harmful code, spyware or malware or interfere with the systems supporting the Website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Javelin does not monitor the content of third party websites and any link provided on the Website is solely for your convenience. Javelin cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any third party website. You are responsible for checking and complying with the terms applicable to your use of a third party’s website.
- The extent of our responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following:
- access to the Website is provided free-of-charge;
- it is your responsibility to determine the suitability of any Website content for any particular purpose to which you wish to put it;
- you should not rely on our content, as it has not been independently checked or verified;
- it is your responsibility to ensure that your hardware and software is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software before you access or use the Website.
- Whilst Javelin will endeavour to ensure that the Website is available to you and that content for which Javelin is responsible is accurate, it cannot make any legal commitment or representation to you that the Website will be available at any particular time or that it or any Javelin content will be of any particular quality or fit for any particular purpose. All express or implied warranties in relation to the Website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to paragraph 8.6, Javelin does not accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your use of the Website:
- loss which was not foreseeable to you and Javelin when you first accessed the Website;
- any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits or anticipated savings (whether these losses are a direct or indirect result of our default);
- Javelin does not give any commitment that the Website or any content on the Website will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or its supporting systems are free of viruses or bugs.
- Javelin does not accept any liability to you if it fails, or is interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation due to:
- the non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated by you or any third party;
- any other event not reasonably within Javelin’s control.
- Javelin reserves the right (on behalf of itself and any third party which it may appoint) at any time and for any reason to temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the Website.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.