1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
On occasion, we offer to supply you with a copy of documents prepared by Javelin (including, for example, our White Papers) on our Website. In order to provide you with this, we need to collect and retain your name, position, company, email address and telephone number via the Website.
We may collect additional information provided by you if you contact us directly.
2. HOW DO WE STORE AND MAINTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All personal information is held in secure computer storage facilities and/or in paper-based files. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and these measures are reviewed regularly.
It may be necessary for us to maintain our details about you for a number of years. However, if your information is no longer required, we will destroy records containing personal information securely.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- to send you any documents which have been specifically requested by you;
- to respond to queries, complaints or requests from you;
- to improve our own products and services;
- to market our own products and services or the products of our group company, Javelin SAS, to you;
- to maintain our accounts and records;
- where requested to do so, to co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority, law enforcement or other similar authority in connection with any investigations or legal proceedings. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Website to such authorities where required; and
- to disclose your details to government and associated organisations as required by law.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your personal information with:
- any future owners or potential future owners of the Website or Javelin;
- to our group company, Javelin SAS;
- other individuals to whom we may be required by law to provide your personal information.
We may also use and share information relating to groups of users, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
We regard our databases of information (which may include your personal information) as an important part of our business. We will not give or sell this information to any outside organisation for use in its marketing or solicitation without your consent.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request us to stop using your personal information and to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to notify us of any inaccuracies.
If you would like to obtain a written copy of your personal information which we hold about you please write to us at email@example.com. You will need to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may request a small charge to comply with your request.
If you wish to know more about your rights please visit the Information Commissioner’s Website at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
8. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY