We assess store performance and roll-out potential of retail businesses across all sizes, sectors and venues.
Underpinned by our unique insight into Europe’s retail geography, Javelin Group’s Retail Locations team brings a detailed understanding of retail venues across the region.
This allows us to assess retail store performance dynamics and roll-out potential for retail businesses of all sizes trading in all sectors (fashion, beauty, leisure goods, bulky goods, foodservice etc.) and across all venue types (high streets, malls, retail parks, transport hubs and mixed use).
Our work helps retailers to open the right stores (size, pitch) in the right venues, to maximise sales and profit return. We call this ‘shape of chain’. Our engagements cover:
- Catchment analysis
- Store performance drivers
- Sales and profit forecasts in new venues
- Roll-out strategy and shape of chain
- Store portfolio investment prioritisation
- Micro and macro space planning
- Optimal local ranging
- Customer analysis and segmentation
- International expansion
- Due diligence of management plans
Please contact Robin Bevan or call +44 (0)20 7961 3200 to discuss your requirements.