Retail location planning software tools, from Javelin Group.
Javelin Group provides insight software tools to retailers who wish to carry out their own in-house analysis. Whether you are analysing your store portfolio, customer locations, marketing campaigns, product SKU’s or transactional data, our analytical software can standardise and process millions of data records, from many different sources, in a matter of minutes, delivering results in highly visual, informative and actionable formats.
Contemporary analytics requires a different approach and is why our software products are unrestrictive, designed for ease of use by non-specialist analysts and have capabilities far beyond conventional analytical and GIS packages.
Which tool is right for me?
- Alteryx: High performance, flexible desktop tool, revolutionising retail location planning allowing all sources of transactional, customer, channel and spatial data to be analysed in one tool without any specialist skills or PC equipment
- DemographicsNowUK: Entry level web-based geographic analysis software, offering quick and unlimited access to local area data to support analysis of site locations, local markets and consumers 24/7
- Javelin Group Analytics Gallery: Bespoke wizards designed around your role to automate regular analytical/business insight reports, accessible within your own private web-based analytical studio
Alteryx from Javelin Group is a high performance, flexible data analysis software tool, revolutionising the approach to retail location analytics. All sources of customer, competitor, sales and geographical data can be read and analysed to produce professional maps and reports faster than any other software package available in the marketplace.
Alteryx is fully flexible and customisable, and can be used for retail location planning in many ways including:
- Build and run store performance turnover forecasts
- Prioritise locations for store expansion or closure
- Run detailed RETAILNATION catchment area reports
- Process large data files and run spatial queries quickly
- Geocode data and visualise stores/customers on maps
- Prioritise local marketing to support store openings
- Create behavioural customer segmentation profiles
- Produce peak, off-peak, night drivetime catchments
- Easy to use with little training required
- Manage all data sources in one place
- Fastest data processing tool available
- Automate regular tasks
- Publish modules to the web to share with colleagues
- No programming skills required
- Runs on standard PC's or servers
- Reads from/writes to any database e.g. Mapinfo.TAB, ESRI.SHP, Google Earth.KML, XLSX, DBF, CSV, OLeDB
DemographicsNowUK is an easy-to-use, web-based geographical analysis software tool for retail location planners, offering quick and unlimited access to a wealth of local area data to support analysis of site locations, local markets and consumers.
DemographicsNowUK is ideal for organisations with a large number of users, or for clients who need to access retail location analysis via the Internet.
DemographicsNowUK can be used to generate a variety of maps, reports and charts to gain a better understanding of the differences between retail venue catchments. Robust consumer data, which is more recent and diverse than the 2011 Census data, is available via a wide variety of datapacks and can be licensed as required. Javelin Group's RETAILNATION, which is a robust evaluation of UK shopping patterns can also be licensed.
- Easy to use with little training required
- Web-based software available 24/7
- Low cost, entry-level software
- Load bespoke wizards to meet needs
- Disseminate to multiple users
- Compatible with desktop tool (Alteryx)
- Unlimited usage all year
Significant time savings and efficiencies can be achieved through automating regular tasks and making easy to use modules available within Javelin Group’s Analytics Gallery.
Javelin Group’s team of consultants can build bespoke analytical wizards and publish them securely online for designated users within your organisation to access. Any data process, analytical function or business insight report can be designed and then accessed 24/7 online.
- Allows complex analytics to be run by any user, freeing up time for key personnel
- Set permission levels to decide which colleagues can have access
- Tasks can be automated and streamlined in a consistent format
- Convenient 24/7 access anywhere on a web-enabled device
- Modules can replicate existing analysis or can be created from scratch
- Low cost approach to enhancing business insight
- Power-users licensing the Alteryx desktop software can create and publish their own analytic apps
Please contact Carl Bradbrook or call +44 (0)20 7961 1289 to discuss your software requirements.