Understanding retail customers through profiling and analytics.
Understanding customers is central to any retail location-based project or marketing campaign. By utilising various in-house data sets and industry partnerships, we can help reveal your retail customers’ key characteristics and how they interact with your retail business. An integrated data solution to ensure maximum customer profitability can be delivered using a multitude of variables:
Demographics – Lifestyles – Social – Attitudes – Behavioural – Economic - Retail Spending
Data is available at the individual and household level, or aggregated to various geographic boundaries to provide deep insight to support all strategic analysis and customer understanding. Javelin Group can help you answer key business decisions:
Retail Customer Profiling
- What are my customer’s lifestyle/demographic characteristics?
- How financially stable are my customers?
- What levels of disposable income do my customers have?
- Which customer types spend the most?
- How frequently do different customers spend?
- Can I better understand customer journey mapping?
Retail Customer Analytics
- How far do my customers travel to reach their preferred store?
- What products do different customer types purchase?
- How can I find more of my key customers (acquisition)?
- How can I understand when a customer is likely to switch to a competitor (churn)?
- What are the best channels to use to speak to my customers?
- How can I better understand basket spend?
- How can I cross-sell new products/services to my customers?
- What strategies should be undertaken to retain customers (retention)?
- What is the average lifetime value for my customers?
- How can I understand the level of customer loyalty?
- Can I segment my customers into a manageable number of groups?
We also offer audits on data quality to identify how up to date your retail customer data is, and data insight reports to identify the key characteristics of your retail customers. Learn more about Data Quality Audits and Insight Opportunity Reports.
Please contact Carl Bradbrook or call +44 (0)20 7961 3200, to discuss your requirements.