We audit and benchmark our clients’ online offer, customer experience, marketing, and omni-channel services and make recommendations to improve financial performance.
Starting from a clear understanding of the client’s customers, marketplace and competitive environment, we:
- Audit the customer experience by “stepping through” the website and across channels
- Review web analytics to understand the customer flow and any obstacles
- Benchmark the website across all KPIs (conversion, AOV, basket abandon...)
- Optionally, manage user laboratories to understand where and how to improve the site
- Develop a detailed list of recommendations to improve financial performance
- Prioritise recommendations according to return on investment
Please contact Richard Wolff or call +44 (0)20 7961 3200 to discuss your requirements.
Strategic ecommerce review and performance improvement
- Background: Management recognised under-performance of ecommerce (just 3% of sales online, slow growth)
- Project: Engaged Javelin Group to audit offer and identify rapid performance improvements to grow sales and profits
- Outputs: Defined a prioritised long list of “quick wins” across the offer, UE, cross-channel and fulfilment
- Benefits: Growth of 88% in Debenhams Direct, to c.6% of sales, in the 12m following our work
"Javelin Group carried out a detailed strategic review and performance improvement analysis of our online and multi-channel business and identified many high value opportunities in our online marketing, merchandising, user experience and cross-channel activities, which we then implemented. This excellent work can justifiably claim a fair share of the credit for the 88% growth that Debenhams.com then experienced over the next 12 months."