Search and navigation with Javelin Group and Endeca
Javelin Group is one of Europe's leading ecommerce website developers. We have implemented transactional websites and ecommerce solutions for retailers, brands and B2Bs including Asda, Direct Wines, Mothercare Early Learning Centre, Tesco, Debenhams, Lakeland, Nisbets, Bobcat and many others.
For website search and navigation, we partner with Endeca, one of the leading suppliers, who has chosen Javelin Group as its premier implementation partner in both the UK and Europe.
We have a unique blend of omni-channel and Endeca knowledge. We know what it takes to make a website sell and how Endeca can help deliver this. Our approach is highly tailored to our clients’ needs and we can call on members of our technical, user experience, strategy and merchandising teams to provide a single comprehensive solution, whatever the challenge. Whether it is a full implementation, a concise technical audit or a broad assessment of the full customer search and navigation experience, Javelin Group has a proven track record of delivery from both technical and business stand points.
We help our clients design, develop and continually optimise their Endeca implementations. Many retailers as keen to understand how to get the best out of their Endeca implementation, and with over seven years of experience working with Endeca, Javelin Group are uniquely placed to understand the features and functions of this powerful tool. We help our customers overcome common challenges in the B2C and B2B markets. Common questions we address include “How do I best integrate PageBuilder?” or “How can Endeca deal with complex pricing or inventory data?” Another frequent question is related to Endeca search relevancy and “Why are my Endeca search results ranked like this?” Endeca search tuning requires both an understanding of Endeca and the business goals, something only Javelin Group can achieve with our split team approach with includes members of the user experience, strategy and technical practices.
Endeca Services from Javelin Group
- Full Service: Build and enhance world-class Endeca solutions and integrate with leading ecommerce platforms.
- Quick Wins: Audit and benchmark the current Endeca implementation. Identify and priortise initiatives based on projected ROI.
- Relevancy Tuning: Analyse and review the current search, identify areas of improvement, instigate changes, test and implement.
- Technical Advice: Troubleshoot key areas of concern. Provide advice on best practice approach to complex IT challenges such as customer-based pricing.
- Usage Review: Help clients understand the features available in the Endeca platform and how to integrate them with their own platform both organisationally and technically.
Please contact Fraser Davidson or call +44 (0)20 7961 3200 to discuss your requirements.