We help retailers to establish and grow their omni-channel retail logistics and ecommerce fulfilment operations.
Our experience of working with more than 40 retailers and brands enables us to design and implement effective, low cost and high service fulfilment, including warehousing, delivery and returns. Our work includes:
- 3-5 year logistics strategy, including network design, warehouse sizing, location recommendation, warehouse selection and high-level design
- Developing in-house fulfilment capability, capacity and productivity improvement, service and accuracy enhancement, cost reduction
- Integration of retail and ecommerce logistics, using shared stock and common pick faces where appropriate
- International logistics: delivery, returns and stockholding
- Automation planning and selection
- Benchmarking productivity, cost and service
- Selecting and implementing third party fulfilment and delivery suppliers
- Own fleet operations development
- Click and collect, in-store ordering and return to store design and improvement
- Service engineer and field team development
- Selecting systems for warehouse management, delivery and reverse logistics
- Project management and implementation
Our team is all full time, permanent employees, who are highly skilled and experienced in large scale direct to consumer logistics. Our work covers all sectors, with particular strength in grocery, fashion, electrical and department stores.
Please contact Will Treasure or call +44 (0)20 7961 3200 to discuss your requirements.