Development and implementation of a new customer contact centre strategy
Waitrose was experiencing rapid growth in Waitrose Deliver, wider direct ecommerce and in the store estate. This was driving increased customer calls, letters and emails, which were being handled by Waitrose and by an outsourced partner.
- Developed the strategy for all the customer contact centres (at that time a mix of in-house and outsourced)
- Wrote the business case for bringing contact centres in-house
- Planned and project managed the transition to in-house with outsourcer used for peak support
- Designed and implemented the management information for the new larger contact centre
- Designed and built a robust spreadsheet-based workforce planning model
- Provided interim management support
"Javelin Group perfectly responded to our brief and worked with us throughout the piece of work to ensure they were fully meeting our requirements. It is a testament to their thoroughness and competence that at their final presentation we had no unanswered questions and a clear focus for next steps.”"