We define the business case and strategy for ecommerce and omni-channel retail, from the design of a compelling customer offer and user experience to a clear operational, technical and financial plan.
Our Strategy team works with retailers, ecommerce businesses, brands and distributors to understand their customers, marketplace and competitive environment, and then we:
- Define the optimal assortment and pricing strategy across channels (1)
- Define the online user experience (2)
- Define the user experience across all channels (3)
- Develop the necessary marketing plans (4)
- Develop the relevant operations (especially fulfilment) plans (5)
- Define the necessary technologies to support these operations (6)
- Define the right skills and organisational structure (7)
- Demonstrate the business case and financial plan (8)
Recent Strategy practice clients include Marks & Spencer, Gala Coral, Halfords, Matalan, Maplin, JD Sports, Reed Elsevier, LEGO, Sony, Bosch Siemens, Electrolux, Bulgari, and Gucci.
Please contact Richard Wolff or call +44 (0)20 7961 3200 to discuss your requirements.