eCommerce Operations Consultant
The ecommerce operations consultant works with Javelin Group clients to develop fulfilment, delivery, supply chain and contact centre strategies and support the implementation of recommendations as required. Using in-depth experience and knowledge of ecommerce operations and systems, the consultant provides expert input into systems design, process improvement, implementation and commercial due diligence. Typical projects are 1 to 3 months in duration, with a combination of on-site and office-based work. Some travel will be required, and some work away from home. The work is typically done in 2 to 5 person teams.
Degree at 2:1 level and above. Candidates with a good academic background will be considered if they can demonstrate relevant industry experience.
- Experience of ecommerce operations for a retailer, a service provider, or as a consultant
- Successful project delivery experience
- Experience of process mapping, research and analysis
- Experience of report/presentation preparation and delivery
- Practical, proactive and implementation focused
- Exceptionally bright, articulate, literate and numerate
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills and professional at all times
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical skills coupled with strong attention to detail
- Confident use of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good team player
- Foreign language skills desirable but not essential
- Located within commuting distance of London (or prepared to relocate)
Salary and Benefits
The salary will be highly competitive. Substantial bonuses and share options are available. The company also offers health and life insurance.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of the email.